The Museum of Applied Art (Serbian: Музеј примењене уметности / Muzej primenjene umetnosti) is an art museum in Belgrade, Serbia.
The museum contains over 37,000 works of applied art, which reflect the development of applied art over a 2,400 year span. The oldest artifacts of the museum are Ancient Greek coins from the 4th century BC.
The museum is divided into seven departments with collections:
- Metal and Jewelry Department
- Textile and Costume Department
- Period Furniture and Wood Department
- Photography and Print Room Department
- Ceramics, Porcelain and Glass Department
- Contemporary Applied Art Department
- Architecture, Urbanism and Architectural Design Department
The museum also has five specialized departments:
- Central Documentation Department
- Conservation Department
- Education Department
- Communication Department